95% of this product consists of organic Aloe Vera plant gel, making it one of the purest natural certified organic Aloe Vera products in the world. The remaining 5% of the product is composed of natural, naturally derived and nature identical substances. To maintain premium freshness, purity and the highest Aloe Vera content, we use fresh Aloe Vera gel directly from the plant instead of freeze-dried Aloe Vera powder.Aloe Vera is considered a “Miracle Plant” which contains about 200 bio-active substances. Fresh Aloe Vera gel gives the skin suppleness by moisturizing and  softening the skin. It soothes skin after hair removal and shaving. Pure Aloe Vera Gel is also used for the care of acne-prone skin, and care after light burns, after sunbathing, for dandruff and insect bites.

Weight 0.1 kg


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Aloe 95 Organic Skin Soothing Gel – 100% Natural Based”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Aloe 95 Organic Skin Soothing Gel – 100% Natural Based

Soothing and refreshing


Out of stock

Open chat
Scan the code
Hello 👋
Can we help you?